1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness._____
Showing gratitude is so important, especially right now, during these uncertain times. By practicing your gratitude, hopefully you'll see an improvement in the quality of your day and overall happiness. There's so many precious moments to celebrate daily, so why not journal them to always cherish.
Steps for starting a Gratitude Journal
1. Use a journal you already own, or a buy a new one to dedicate as your Gratitude Journal.
2. Choose a time daily to consistently write in your journal. I do mine every night to reflect on my day.
3. Document the date and even come up with weekly themes, to change it up.
4. Keep it simple and make a list, or write in paragraph form, stating what you are grateful for that day. Choose whatever is most beneficial for you.
5. This may look different for everyone, don't overthink the process. And enjoy!
Happy journaling! Xx Elle
SENLIS styles featured in the post:
Leah Midi Skirt
Keep shopping similar options...